Journal Publications based on ABDC 2013 and ERA 2010 ranking.
1. Kumar, R.R., Loganathan, N., Patel, A., Kumar, R.D. (2015), Nexus Between Tourism Earnings and Economic Growth: A Study of Malaysia. Quality & Quantity DOI: 10.1007/s11135-014-0037-4 (ABDC/ERA = B)
2. Kumar, R. R., Kumar, R.D., Patel, A. (2014), Accounting for telecommunications contribution to economic growth: a study of Small Pacific Island States. Telecommunications Policy, forthcoming. DOI: 10.1016/j.telpol.2014.08.005 (ERA = A)
3. Kumar, R. R., Stauvermann, P. J., Patel,A., Kumar, R. D. (2014), Exploring the effects of energy consumption on output per worker: A study of Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania. Energy Policy, (69): 575–585. (ABDC = A)
4. Kumar, R.R., Kumar, R. (2013), Effects of energy consumption on per worker output: A study of Kenya and South Africa. Energy Policy (62): 1187-1193. (ABDC = A)
5. Kumar, R.R., Kumar, R. (2013), Exploring the developments in urbanisation, aid dependency, sectoral shifts and services sector expansion in Fiji: a modern growth perspective. Global Business Economics Review 15(4):371-395 (ABDC = C)
6. Kumar, R.R., Kumar, R. (2012), Exploring the nexus between information and communications technology, tourism and growth in Fiji. Tourism Economics 18(2):359-371. (ABDC = A)
7. Kumar, R.R., Kumar, R. (2012), Exploring sectoral elasticity vis-à-vis per worker income with a focus to agriculture: a study of Sub-Saharan Africa. African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development 1(1):27-48 (ABDC = C)